Sculptors Joseph and Vincent Biglioski were born in Rome in 1827 and 1832. Joseph moved to London in 1868, and Vincent followed in 1881. Joseph worked in marble and stone, Vincent was a sculptor in plaster. By 1900 they were in business together at no. 1 Upper Cheyne Road, Chelsea. Between 1901 and 1913 they shared an address in Fulham at no. 16 Moore Park Road. The exact duration of the business is uncertain. Vincent died in Fulham in 1907 and by 1911 Joseph was unable to work (he died in 1913). Joseph’s commissions included two statues of Saints Peter and Paul on the street elevation of the tower of Our Lady of Dolours, Fulham Road.